The Bailey HUNDO is a charity race focused on raising money to make sure the future of cycling is bright! All funds raised go to our nonprofit partners: Trips For Kids Denver/Boulder (TFK), Colorado High School Cycling League and Colorado Mountain Biking Association (COMBA). The more money you raise, the more premiums you receive in return.
To make a donation by check, make it out to "Advance Colorado Fund Inc", the nonprofit established to run the race. Racers may click here to view donations and fundraising progress.
Advance Colorado (dba Bailey HUNDO) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Federal Tax ID: 20-8096501
The address is: Bailey HUNDO, c/o David Newcomer, 9271 Weeping Willow Crt, Highlands Ranch, CO 80130
HUNDO Fundraising Prizes
- Cost to race $50, fundraising minimum $250 (These award levels are subject to change)
- If you raise the minimum of $250 by April 15th, 2016 you earn a commemorative jersey before the race, and map/poster.
- For $500 and up you get additional Primal HUNDO Gear and larger prizes like a SCOTT Frame Set.
You'll receive a link to customize your personal fundraising page, where friends and family can donate on your behalf.
The online competition for Hundo Fundraising Top-20 podium is open until the after race awards ceremony. We will accept donations (cash, check, or credit card) up until the Wednesday after the race if you are close to earning a Bailey HUNDO arm warmer or special HUNDO premium, this is also the online fundraising cutoff for the larger prizes.
Thanks to all Hundo racers and their supporters and for making an epic difference!
Money raised by the Bailey HUNDO is used to plan and build new trails in the Platte Canyon area and distributed to our nonprofit partners:
- - Trips For Kids Denver/Boulder, which offers mountain biking opportunities to underserved youth and changes lives “two wheels at a time”!
- - Colorado High School Cycling League, a new resource for high school students around the state to be exposed to the world of mountain bike racing--and developing the racers of tomorrow who will ride YOUR legs off!
- - Colorado Mountain Biking Association advocating for mountain biking in Colorado and building awesome new trails with volunteers and community members.
- - Trails campaign raising awareness of little Bailey, Colorado’s big plans to become the economically thriving trail-sports hub that the Front Range foothills region needs.